The Association of Quartermasters (AQM) enhances the image and professionalism of Quartermasters worldwide by the dissemination of knowledge relating to professional development. AQM provides scientific, literary, educational, and professional tools for mentoring Quartermaster personnel. AQM fosters “esprit de corps” and promotes efficiency within the Quartermaster Corps and the United States Army. AQM also recognizes Quartermaster excellence by providing support for incentive award programs at the Brigade level or higher.
AQM is the Corps’ only worldwide professional organization. There are currently ten AQM local chapters worldwide, with more being established. With your help and involvement, AQM will continue to be viable into the 21st Century and beyond. Give AQM an opportunity to work for you! Support Pride and Victory.
- Support Army goals and objectives through the fostering of professionalism
- Instill esprit de corps and camaraderie within the Quartermaster Corps
- Provide worldwide visibility to the Corps
- Recognize excellence within the Quartermaster Corps
Who can Join
- QM officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted soldiers in the rank of E-1 & above
- Department of Defense Civilians of Equal Rank
- Military Retirees
- US armed forces members interested in the advancement of defense logistics